This listing is a MADE TO ORDER. Please do NOT purchase this listing. Private message me and I will make a specific listing especially for your needs.
I make and sell custom hand-painted invitations for all occasions. Here's how it works:
1) Contact me and describe what you are looking for in the design of your invitation. As you can see I can produce both traditional styles as well as fun, non-traditional designs. I can recreate almost anything, so if you have some designs like you like, send them to me and I can customize it to your needs and desires.
2) I generally charge $50 base pay for design of artwork and then you can choose between nonprofessional or professional print services.
For nonprofessional print services, the costs are as follows: $2.00 per invitation (5x7, one-sided, it's an additional $.75 if you would like a two-sided invitation with a coordinating design on the backside). Additionally, if you would like a coordinating RSVP card, add $.75 per card (4x5, one-sided).
For professional print services, the costs are as follows: $6.00 per invitation suite (this basic suite includes an invitation and a response card and two corresponding converted envelopes, hand addressed). If you would like an additional card, like a menu card or a details card or program, those range in price from $.50 extra to $1.50 extra.
3) Once the artwork is approved and finalized, I will work at printing them or send them to our professional printing services. At this point, I would need a minimum of 50% down payment. (If you would like to receive a digital copy and the copyrights to print them yourself, it's an additional $100.)
4) If you are choosing to have them nonprofessionally printed, but would like me to hand address each envelope, it's an extra $.50 per invite for pen and $.75 per invite for watercolor (on white envelopes only), postage not included. If you are choosing to have them professionally printed, the cost includes hand addressed envelopes, so I would need your guest address list as soon as its completed. Be sure to give me the list exactly as you would have it addressed.
5) I charge $10 for shipping and handling, and packages may come all together or separate, depending on what you order and quantity of shipment. Additionally, if you would like me to mail them out myself, $1.50 will be added to each suite for postage. I typically use whatever wedding postage USPS currently supplies. If you wanted fancier postage, we can discuss this individually.
6) Please plan ahead. It will take me 6-8 weeks to completely finish a project, so please plan accordingly.
7) Communication is PARAMOUNT to a successful transaction, so as we are talking, please let me know what you do and do not like in the samples. Also know that art is not a constant. I can get my artwork to be similar to your desired outcome, but it won't be identical. Each design has two edits incorporated into the cost, additional edit costs will be based on the extent of the edit.