What are good Christmas card sayings?
Sentimental Christmas Card Sayings
- May Christmas warm your heart the whole year long!
- Good tidings to you and happy Christmas for today and all the Christmases to come.
- Wishing you a merry Christmas and peace throughout the year.
- Noel! …
- Let the magic of Christmas bring love and peace to you and to the world.
How do you write Christmas card greetings?
- “Peace and joy to you and yours this Christmas season.”
- “Wishing you a very merry Christmas and the chance to do lots more fishing in the new year!”
- “Thinking warmly of each of you and wishing your family an extra measure of comfort, joy and hope this Christmas.”
- “Have your best Christmas ever!”
What do you write in a Christmas card to a customer?
Short Business Holiday Card Messages for Clients
- We are wishing you all the best in this coming holiday season.
- Everyone at [company name] wants to wish you a Happy Holidays and prosperous New Year.
- Thank you for making this year so great. …
- May you and your family have a very merry holiday season and happy New Year.
What is a good holiday greeting?
“Wishing you a holiday filled with peace & love… and a New Year rich with blessings.” “Wishing you and your loved ones all the wonder and magic of Christmas.” “Wishing you contentment, joy and peace this holiday and always.” “Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.”
What do you write in a short and sweet Christmas card?
Short and Sweet Christmas Messages
- Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Wishing you all the best that a holiday could offer.
- Peace, joy, and love to you and your family.
- May your Christmas season be filled with joy and light!
- Hope your stocking is stuffed full of joy this year.
What is a good Christmas blessing?
A Christmas Prayer of Good Wishes
May you be filled with the wonder of Mary, the obedience of Joseph, the joy of the angels, the eagerness of the shepherds, the determination of the magi, and the peace of the Christ child. Almighty God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit bless you now and forever.
What is the best message for Christmas?
Merry Christmas Wishes
- ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. …
- May Santa Claus bring everything you wished for. Merry Christmas!
- Here’s to a year of blessings and beyond.
What can I write in a card to a friend?
The more specific you can be, the better.
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
What do you write in a Secret Santa card?
Secret Santa Card Wishes
_”Nothing makes me happier than being your Santa. I hope you love the gift!” _”Christmas has come and here I open my bag and place your gift in your drawer! Merry Christmas!”
How do you wish someone well professionally?
- “Hope you get to feeling better soon!”
- “Looking forward to seeing you back at practice when you’re ready.”
- “Wishing you well.”
- “Take extra good care!”
- “Here’s to you—steadier, stronger and better every day.”
- “We hope you’re taking it slow and easy right now.”
- “Take your sweet time getting well!”
How do you wish a client?
May the days ahead of you be filled with prosperity, great health and above all joy in its truest and purest form. Happy birthday! Sincerely wishing you the best of celebrations on this wonderful day of yours. May your home be filled with all that you need to be comfortable in life.
What do you write inside a holiday card?
Standard Holiday Card Greetings
- “Warmest wishes of the season from our family to yours.”
- “May peace, good will and happiness follow you this holiday season.”
- “Wishing you and your family joy and peace for the holidays.”
- “May your holiday season sparkle and may the year ahead be full of joy.”
- “The gift of love.
What do you write in a season’s greeting card?
Season’s Greetings Messages with Images and Pictures
- Happy Holidays. Wishing you all the peace and joy in this Holidays Season. …
- Season’s Greetings. Take a moment to reflect on the wonder this time of year brings. …
- Season’s Greetings. You make me feel warm and fuzzy inside! …
- Happy Holidays. Spread joy. …
- Happy Holidays. …
- Season’s Greetings. …
- Happy Holidays.
What can I say instead of Happy Holidays?
- Merry Christmas.
- Happy Hanukkah.
- Joyous Kwanzaa.
- Yuletide Greetings.
- Happy holidays.
- Joyeux Noël.
- Feliz Navidad.
- Seasons Greetings.
4 дня назад