What do you write in a Spanish Christmas card?
Here are some common Christmas greetings and well wishes:
- ¡Feliz Navidad! – Merry Christmas!
- ¡Felices fiestas! – Happy holidays!
- ¡Feliz Navidad y próspero Año Nuevo! …
- Que pases lindo esta Navidad. …
- ¡Te deseo una feliz Navidad! …
- ¡Mis mejores deseos para esta Navidad! …
- Brindo por – I toast to…
- La familia – Family.
What are good Christmas card sayings?
Sentimental Christmas Card Sayings
- May Christmas warm your heart the whole year long!
- Good tidings to you and happy Christmas for today and all the Christmases to come.
- Wishing you a merry Christmas and peace throughout the year.
- Noel! …
- Let the magic of Christmas bring love and peace to you and to the world.
How do you say Christmas in Spain?
The Spanish term for Christmas is “La Navidad”. If you want to say “Merry Christmas”, the closest phrase in Spanish is “Feliz Navidad”.
What should I write in my nan Christmas card?
- Every day I spend with you is just like I am in paradise. Such is how happy you make me, Grandma. May the magic of Christmas gift you all the things that make you happy. Merry Christmas.
- Every time I open the door to your house, it’s like unwrapping a Christmas gift. Happy Holidays!
What is the best Christmas message?
Merry Christmas Wishes
- ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. Merry Christmas.
- Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
- The gift of love. The gift of peace. …
- May Santa Claus bring everything you wished for. Merry Christmas!
- Here’s to a year of blessings and beyond.
How do you end a greeting card in Spanish?
6. Ending the Letter
- Saludos cordiales, (Best regards,)
- Quedo a la espera de sus noticias, (Looking forward to hear from you,)
- Quedo a la espera de su respuesta, (Looking forward to your reply,)
- Atentamente/Cordialmente, (Sincerely/Yours Sincerely,)
- Muchisimas gracias, (Thank you very much,)
What do you write in a short and sweet Christmas card?
Short and Sweet Christmas Messages
- Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Wishing you all the best that a holiday could offer.
- Peace, joy, and love to you and your family.
- May your Christmas season be filled with joy and light!
- Hope your stocking is stuffed full of joy this year.
What is a good Christmas blessing?
A Christmas Prayer of Good Wishes
May you be filled with the wonder of Mary, the obedience of Joseph, the joy of the angels, the eagerness of the shepherds, the determination of the magi, and the peace of the Christ child. Almighty God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit bless you now and forever.
How do you sign a Christmas card to a friend?
Warm Christmas Wishes and Closings
- Wishing you joy,
- Love you,
- Hugs and kisses,
- Love your friend,
- Always in my heart,
- Hoping to see you soon,
- Love always,
What do Spaniards eat for Christmas?
Most families eat their main Christmas meal on Christmas Eve before the service. The traditional Spanish Christmas dinner was ‘Pavo Trufado de Navidad’ which is Turkey stuffed with truffles (the mushrooms, not the chocolate ones!) or ‘Pularda asada’ (a roasted young hen), although they are not commonly eaten now.
How do you sign off a Christmas card in Spanish?
Expressions for writing a Spanish Christmas card
- ¡Feliz Navidad! – Happy Christmas!
- ¡Que pases una feliz Navidad! – Hope you have a happy Christmas!
- ¡Feliz Año Nuevo! – Happy New Year!
- ¡Felices Fiestas! – Happy holidays!
- Deseos de la Navidad – Christmas wishes.
- ¡ …
- Deseándoles un año lleno de paz, salud y amor. …
- Que el año nuevo les traiga salud, alegría y prosperidad.
How do you say season’s greetings in Spanish?
Traditional Spanish Christmas Greetings
The greetings you’ll see most often around the Christmas season are “¡Feliz Navidad!” (Happy Christmas) and “¡Felices Fiestas!” (Happy Holidays). There’s no being merry in Spanish around the Xmas season, it’s all about the happiness.
What do you write in a Christmas card to a colleague?
“Wishing you love and happiness this season and into the New Year.” “Wishing you old-fashioned pleasures, happy memories, and all the joys of Christmas.” “Wishing you time to enjoy the simple pleasures of Christmas!” “Wishing you/your family peace, love, and joy at Christmas and always.”
What do you write in a Christmas card to your best friend?
You are my best friend in the world and I will carry you in my heart everywhere I go. Your friendship and your love is the best Christmas gift that I’ve gotten. May the glow of the Christmas candles brighten your day. May the spirit of Christmas bring you and your family hope, happiness and love.