What is a good Bible verse for comfort?
10 Bible Verses for Comfort When You’re Hurting
- Job 5:11 The lowly he sets on high, and those who mourn are lifted to safety.
- Psalm 27:13-14 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living. …
- Isaiah 41:10 Don’t be afraid, for I am with you. …
- John 16:33 I have told you these things, so that in Me you may have peace.
What is a good Bible verse for a broken heart?
“The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.” The Good News: Though you may feel defeated, God is closer than you realize. He is always with you and can heal your heart. “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
What are the top 10 Bible verses?
13 Popular Bible Verses That Everyone Knows and Loves
- of 13. John 3:16. …
- of 13. Romans 3:23. …
- of 13. Psalm 23. …
- of 13. Jeremiah 29:11. …
- of 13. Philipians 4:13. …
- of 13. Romans 8:28. …
- of 13. Proverbs 3:5. …
- of 13. Genesis 1:1.
How do you word a Christmas card?
- “Peace and joy to you and yours this Christmas season.”
- “Wishing you a very merry Christmas and the chance to do lots more fishing in the new year!”
- “Thinking warmly of each of you and wishing your family an extra measure of comfort, joy and hope this Christmas.”
- “Have your best Christmas ever!”
What is the most inspirational Bible verse?
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, or the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
What is the most beautiful Bible verse?
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”
Can you pray for someone to love you back?
The prayer for someone you love to come back can work wonders as long as you believe that God answers prayers. It is important to note that you might not receive an answer immediately after prayer. You need to have patience as you wait for God to bring back the person to you.14 мая 2020 г.
What does God say about pain and pain?
Psalm 34:18 The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit. Jeremiah 17:14 Heal me, Lord, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. Matthew 7:7-8 Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.
What the Bible says about letting go?
2. Isaiah 43:18-19. At all times, we must learn to forget the past and forge ahead. If we fail to let go of the past, it is very difficult to move forward.
What are the 5 promises of God?
- Let’s Begin (Introduction) …
- Promise #1: God Is Always with Me (I Will Not Fear) …
- Promise #2: God Is Always in Control (I Will Not Doubt) …
- Promise #3: God Is Always Good (I Will Not Despair) …
- Promise #4: God Is Always Watching (I Will Not Falter) …
- Promise #5: God Is Always Victorious 131 (I Will Not Fail)
What is the shortest Bible verse?
“Jesus wept” (Greek: ἐδάκρυσεν ὁ Ἰησοῦς, edákrysen ho Iesoús lit. “Then Jesus Wept”) is a phrase famous for being the shortest verse in the King James Version of the Bible, as well as many other versions. It is not the shortest in the original languages. It is found in the Gospel of John, chapter 11, verse 35.
What was Jesus greatest commandment?
When asked which is the greatest commandment, the Christian New Testament depicts Jesus paraphrasing the Torah: “Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind,” before also paraphrasing a second passage; “Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself.”
What do you write in a short and sweet Christmas card?
Short and Sweet Christmas Messages
- Have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
- Wishing you all the best that a holiday could offer.
- Peace, joy, and love to you and your family.
- May your Christmas season be filled with joy and light!
- Hope your stocking is stuffed full of joy this year.
How do you sign a Christmas card to a friend?
Warm Christmas Wishes and Closings
- Wishing you joy,
- Love you,
- Hugs and kisses,
- Love your friend,
- Always in my heart,
- Hoping to see you soon,
- Love always,