How do you get a White House birthday card?
There are currently two ways to request a presidential greeting:
- Requests may be submitted through the “Constituent Services” function of the offices of one of your state’s senators or representatives.
- Requests can also be mailed directly to the White House: White House, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington, D.C. 20500.
Does the President send you a letter on your 100th birthday?
Birthday greetings are available for civilians celebrating their 100th birthday. Weddings must occur before January 19, 2017 for a greeting to be sent from the President and Mrs. Obama. An anniversary card can be sent to couples who are celebrating their 50th, 60th, or 70th wedding anniversary.
How do I get a 90th birthday card from the president?
You may request a presidential birthday card for an American citizen for birthdays from the 80th onward. Veterans may receive cards when they reach 70 years. Requests should be mailed to: The White House, Attn: Greetings Office, 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Washington D.C. 20502.
What is the best thing to write in a birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How many letters does the White House receive every day?
When President Obama took office, he asked his staff to send him 10 letters from constituents to read every night. These letters—hand-picked from the thousands of emails and handwritten notes that the White House receives every day—represent the stories and concerns of Americans across the country.
How do you get a letter from the president for a baby?
How can I get one? You can also fax your request to: 202-395-1232. Take note: Baby must have been born within the past 12 months and requests should be made _after _baby’s birth. A minimum of six weeks is needed to process your request.
What happens when you turn 100 in the US?
That means when you turn 100, your insurance company will pay you the cash value of your policy and end the contract. … To make things worse, if you have large loan against your policy at age 100, your debt will be forgiven, but you’ll still be on the hook for taxes for the cash value and the amount borrowed.
What colors are used for a 100th birthday?
A formal 100th birthday party could include black and gold, black and white, silver and black or the centenarian’s favorite color. Simply use the number “100” as the theme and decorate with various items in bunches of 100. If the birthday celebrant loves roses, decorate with 100 roses.
How old do you have to be to get a birthday card from the president?
Veterans over the age of 70 and US citizens over 80 can request a birthday card from the president. You can submit a request in honor of someone else through email, phone, or by mail, but you must request it 6 to 8 weeks in advance of the birthday being celebrated.
What do you say for a 100th birthday?
Congratulations on your 100th Birthday! May God continue to bless you with life, health, and prosperity on this day and all days. May your 100th birthday bring you more than all the joy, wisdom, hope and love you’ve always given away so freely. Happy 100th birthday!
How do you get a birth announcement from the White House?
Request a Birth Greeting from the White House
- Call the White House directly at: (202) 456-2461.
- Send a letter or birth announcement to: The White House. Greetings Office. 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Washington, D.C. 20500.
- Fill out the web form: https://www.whitehouse.gov/contact/presidential-greetings-request [as of January 20, 2017, this link is no longer active]
How do you get a Christmas card from the White House?
Requesting greetings from the White House
There is no way to ask for a Christmas card from the White House, but you can request greetings for other occasions. You may be able to get a card from the president to recognize: A birthday of someone 80 years of age or over.
What is a unique way to wish happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
How do you wish someone a short birthday?
Here are some short and simple birthday messages that work for just about anyone.
- Congratulations on another year well lived.
- Best wishes on your birthday – may you have many, many more.
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
- Best wishes for a fantastic person on [his/her] birthday.
- Happy Birthday!