What do you write in a friend’s birthday card?
Birthday Wishes for Best Friend – Happy Birthday Best Friend
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I am so proud to be your best friend.
What should I write on a birthday card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
How do you wish someone a happy birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
What do I write in a pastor’s birthday card?
- Pastor, we wish you good health and many more birthdays to come.
- Have a blessed birthday. …
- I wish you many more happy years. …
- May God give you the desire of your heart!
- May God’s grace strengthen you as you mark your birthday!
- As you celebrate another year today, may the good Lord increase your wisdom.
How do you write a beautiful birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What can I write on a card for a friend?
The more specific you can be, the better.
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.
How do you say happy 100th birthday?
Top of 100th Birthday Wishes
May every minute of your 100th birthday be filled with the immense joy you’ve shared with your loved ones for 100 years. Happy birthday! Wishing you many more years of good health, overwhelming happiness, amazing grace and perfect peace of mind. Happy 100th birthday!
What do you write in a birthday card for someone you don’t know?
You don’t have to be personal, especially since you don’t know the person well. Something as simple as, ‘Happy birthday, have a great day! ‘ is often sufficient. If it’s in a situation like a group card, you could even just sign your name, with a smiley face and nothing else.
How do you write a birthday blessing?
Wishing you all God’s greatest blessings on your birthday and in the year ahead! Happy Birthday to someone so precious to the Lord and to me! My love and prayers are with you on your birthday and in the days ahead! May God bless you richly and fulfill the desires of your heart on your birthday and always!
What is a good birthday prayer?
Darling, on your Big Day, I pray that our heavenly Father bless you with good heath, long life and great prosperity in all spheres of your beautiful life. Happy birthday! My love, on this great day of yours, may the Lord give you all the things you need in life so that happiness will always call its home your heart.
How do you thank a pastor?
Short appreciation quotes for your pastor
- Thanks for you all you do!
- You are the best pastor ever.
- Thank you for serving the flock so well.
- We appreciate your messages every Sunday.
- I enjoy your preaching.
- Thanks for being a fabulous preacher.