What should I write inside a birthday card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday?
20 Creative Ways to Say “Happy Birthday”
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What do you write in a spiritual birthday card?
Warmest thoughts of you on your special day. May God richly bless you with all the things that make your heart happy, and may your day be filled with joy. On your birthday, may your day be touched by God’s presence in your life and filled with the kind of joy that only He can bring. Happy birthday!
How do you write a beautiful birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you wish happy birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
How do I wish my female friend happy birthday?
Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life. …
- In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. …
- Happy, happy birthday! …
- May God shower you with blessings today and always. …
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me.
What are some good birthday captions?
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.
How can I express my best friend birthday wishes?
Birthday Wishes for Friends on Facebook
- Happy birthday to you. …
- May your birthday be filled with happiness, joy and love as you celebrate another year. …
- Wishing you a day full of blessings and good will. …
- This day is special because it is the day an angel fell from heaven and touched the soil of the earth.
How do you write a birthday blessing?
Wishing you all God’s greatest blessings on your birthday and in the year ahead! Happy Birthday to someone so precious to the Lord and to me! My love and prayers are with you on your birthday and in the days ahead! May God bless you richly and fulfill the desires of your heart on your birthday and always!
How do you write a blessing message?
God bless. I ask God to bless you, to guide you, to keep you safe, to give you peace, to give u joy and love all d time. Take Care. As the dawn breaks into a beautiful sunrise, May God shower u his blessings of love and lead u always to d right path.
What is a good Bible verse for birthday?
“This is the day that the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.” The Good News: God created mankind and the Earth, so we owe him our utmost gratitude! Rejoice for another year of birth and give up a prayer of thanks. “Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.”
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.