How do you congratulate someone on happy birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
What should I write on a birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What do you write in a birthday card UK?
Heartfelt birthday messages
- May every moment of your life be as wonderful as our friendship. …
- A very happy and special birthday to one of the most special people in my life. …
- Here’s wishing you all the special things in life that bring you happiness, love and joy. …
- Happy Birthday.
What is the best birthday wishes for a friend?
Birthday Wishes for Best Friend – Happy Birthday Best Friend
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I am so proud to be your best friend.
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.
What can I write in a card to a friend?
The more specific you can be, the better.
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
What do you write in a birthday card for someone you don’t know?
You don’t have to be personal, especially since you don’t know the person well. Something as simple as, ‘Happy birthday, have a great day! ‘ is often sufficient. If it’s in a situation like a group card, you could even just sign your name, with a smiley face and nothing else.
How do I write a birthday letter?
Birthday Letter Tips:
- Start, of course, with your warmest congratulations. …
- Be direct and express your wishes for the person, but do not over-exaggerate with superfluous praise. …
- Include a small section on your history with that person – what they mean to you, and what you have been through together.
What can I say instead of happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
How do I write a greeting card?
Writing personal notes
- Open it up. Start with “dear” or even “dearest.” Or try “hi” or “hello” or the old-school charm of “greetings.” Add the recipient’s name and you’re off!
- Say why you’re writing. …
- Go on a bit. …
- Reaffirm your relationship. …
- Say it again. …
- Finish strong.