What should I write inside a birthday card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
How do you wish someone a happy birthday?
Here are some example responses:
- Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes! I’m having a great time!
- One man. One birthday. So many great birthday messages. 🙂
- IT’S MY BIRTHDAY SO I GET TO USE CAPS LOCK. Thank you for the kind thoughts everyone!
- Check out the examples section for more ideas.
Where do you write on a birthday card?
The short answer is, yes, you can write on the inside front cover. There is no etiquette saying you cannot do this. However, there are a few conditions where this might not be such a good idea.
How do you write a beautiful birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.
What is the best birthday message?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
How do you say thank you for birthday wishes in short?
- Thank you all for the birthday wishes. …
- Thanks for all the birthday wishes! …
- Thanks for wishing me a Happy Birthday, everyone! …
- Thank you all for the wonderful birthday wishes. …
- To everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday yesterday: Thank you!!! …
- You rock! …
- To all who posted birthday wishes…
How do you reply to a wish?
Thank you very much for your kind and thoughtful birthday wishes. You contributed so much in making my special day extra special. Much love! I want to thank all of you guys and I also want to let you know how blessed I am to have awesome friends like you whom I can celebrate my birthday with.
Which side of a card do you write on?
It depends on how much you want to write. If its very long, then by all means write on the left side of the card. If it’s just a few lines, write it just below the text on the inside of the card.
How do you write on a card?
Writing personal notes
- Open it up. Start with “dear” or even “dearest.” Or try “hi” or “hello” or the old-school charm of “greetings.” Add the recipient’s name and you’re off!
- Say why you’re writing. …
- Go on a bit. …
- Reaffirm your relationship. …
- Say it again. …
- Finish strong.
How do I wish my female friend happy birthday?
Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life. …
- In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. …
- Happy, happy birthday! …
- May God shower you with blessings today and always. …
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me.
How do you write a birthday blessing?
Wishing you all God’s greatest blessings on your birthday and in the year ahead! Happy Birthday to someone so precious to the Lord and to me! My love and prayers are with you on your birthday and in the days ahead! May God bless you richly and fulfill the desires of your heart on your birthday and always!