What do you write in a teenage birthday card?
13th Birthday Wishes
- Wishing you a fabulous birthday. As you take your first steps into the teenage world, may only the good things in life come your way. …
- Happy 13th birthday, kiddo. You only get to be a teenager once in a lifetime. …
- Yay! You’re officially a teenager now!
What are some birthday cards?
Birthday Card Ideas to Make Yourself
- Kissing buttons cards. Adding a bit of a 3D element to a card is always fun, and it’s totally visually appealing too. …
- Hiding bear card.
- Paper doily cupcake card. …
- Birthday candle card. …
- String balloon card. …
- Sharpie whale card. …
- Paper cutout age card. …
- Washi tape candle card.
How long should you display birthday cards?
How do you write a good birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What do you say to a teenager on her birthday?
I hope your teenage days will bring you lots of happiness, love and fun, happy bday! The warmth of sunshine may shine on your life, happy birthday teenager! May your coming teenage year surprise you with the happiness of smiles and the feeling of love!
Is 13 a milestone birthday?
Thought of in some cultures as the age when adulthood begins, 13 is the beginning of your child’s official status as a teenager! … So 13 really is a milestone year for a lot of kids. This can be the birthday which some parents like to mark with a special ceremony; a type of initiation, if you will, into adulthood.
How do you make homemade greeting cards?
How to Make Two Easy Handmade Greeting Cards:
- 1 8”x11” piece of card stock.
- 2 sheet of coordinating, decorative paper.
- Paper cutter.
- Scrapbooking paper adhesive tape or dots (you could also use a glue stick)
- Small holiday saying stamp.
- Ink stamp pad.
- Invitation size envelopes (available at office supply stores)
How can I make a birthday card online?
How to make online birthday cards:
- Pick a birthday card design. From grade school kids to grandparents, the online birthday card generator has a template for everyone. …
- Choose a birthday photo. …
- Personalize the design just for them. …
- Share it.
Should I throw away birthday cards?
Old Greeting Cards
Unless the card had something particularly sentimental and meaningful written inside, throw it away.
Should you keep old cards?
It is okay to keep special cards.
However, not all cards are meant to be kept forever or are equal in sentimental value. A hand-made creation with a heartfelt note is different than a generic store card with just a signature at the bottom. Too often people feel obligated to keep every card out of guilt or tradition.
Is it bad luck to open a birthday card before your birthday?
“It’s a common superstition,” said Bianca Davis, current Amberg resident who grew up in Neustadt an der Weinstrasse. “You are celebrated all day long, but never before.” In fact, it’s a year of bad luck if someone prematurely wishes you Happy Birthday or you open gifts before the official date, said Davis.
What is a good birthday wish?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
What is a unique way to wish happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.