What do you write in a teenage birthday card?
I wish your teenage years be filled with love and happiness! Find a lot of sweet memories that you will cherish forever, have a great day today! As you start a new year of your life, hope you bring success you deserve to have, happy bday! Best things are yet to come, all the best discovering them!
How do you say happy birthday to a teenager?
13th Birthday Wishes
- Wishing you a fabulous birthday. As you take your first steps into the teenage world, may only the good things in life come your way. …
- Happy 13th birthday, kiddo. You only get to be a teenager once in a lifetime. …
- Yay! You’re officially a teenager now!
How do I write a good birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What should a 14 year old say for her birthday?
May you enjoy successes, good health, and long life. May all your wishes come to reality. Have a Happy 14th Birthday filled with my much love. May you find peace, joy and happiness as you face another year in this world, have an amazing birthday my dear, you are appreciated.
What should a 15 year old say for her birthday?
Happy birthday to a very special growing kid!
- You’re adventurous, smart, and fun. One of the best [boys/girls/teenagers] I’ve had the pleasure of meeting. …
- Happy 15th birthday, buddy! Only three more until you reach the age of legal adulthood. …
- I wish nothing but a wonderful and a bright future for you.
Is 13 a milestone birthday?
Thought of in some cultures as the age when adulthood begins, 13 is the beginning of your child’s official status as a teenager! … So 13 really is a milestone year for a lot of kids. This can be the birthday which some parents like to mark with a special ceremony; a type of initiation, if you will, into adulthood.
What do you write in a teenage nephew’s birthday card?
With the right card, you can bring smiles, laughter, fun, celebration, excitement, and joy to the best nephew ever!
- Happy Birthday to my Nephew. I hope your special day is full of fun! …
- Happy Birthday. …
- Happy Birthday to my Nephew. …
- Happy Birthday. …
- Happy Birthday Nephew. …
- Happy Birthday To My Special Nephew. …
- Happy Birthday.
What do you write in a teenage grandson’s birthday card?
Always remember we love you now and forever. Grandsons such as you are truly rare and that’s why we feel so blessed for you come into our lives. Thank you for you make us so proud and happy! My dear grandson, you are truly the coolest kid we know.
What is a good birthday wish?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
What is a unique way to wish happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What do you write in a short and sweet birthday card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
What do do for a 14th birthday?
Here are 14 Teen birthday party ideas that even your parents might like.
- Indoor Skydiving.
- Trampoline Park. Do your friends have a lot of energy? …
- Be A Tourist. There are many cool ways for you and your friends to explore San Francisco. …
- Paintball/Laser Tag.
- Video Game Party. …
- Amusement Park.
- Angel Island. …
- Go Kart Racing.
What should I say to my 13 year old daughter on her birthday?
From mother to daughter:
- Happy birthday sweet daughter! You are so beautiful inside and out. …
- Happy birthday to the most amazing daughter and friend! You inspire me every day. …
- Happy birthday daughter! As I’m writing this I remember all the beautiful times we’ve had together. …
- I love you so much, daughter.