What can I write in sons birthday card?
Happy Birthday Wishes for Son
- Have a happy and healthy birthday my dear son! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are.
- We may not be perfect parents but we are lucky to have a perfect son. Happy birthday son!
- Happy birthday my precious son! You are loved, today, tomorrow and always.
What do I write in my son’s birthday card on Facebook?
Sweet & Sincere
- Happy Birthday, son! …
- Happy Birthday to a man I am so proud to call my son. …
- Happy Birthday to my amazing son. …
- Son, I think you’re special every day. …
- If anyone deserves a Happy Birthday, it’s you. …
- On your birthday, I wish you happiness – the same thing I’ve wished for you every day of your life.
What can I say instead of happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What a mother wishes for her son?
Wishing you happiness that is pure and everlasting.
- I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always.
- I will always do everything in my power to give you the best. …
- Happy birthday to the world’s best son.
How do you bless a child’s birthday?
- Happy Birthday to my lovely kid. Sending you my love and blessings. …
- Happy Birthday to our little champ. You fill our hearts with joy and love. …
- Happy birthday to my lovely cutie. I pray that your little and loving heart which brings sunshine into our lives experience happiness and overflow with joy always.
What is the best message for birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
What should I write in a letter to my son?
Relationship Building: Writing Letters to Your Child
- Part 1: “I love you.” Share with your child that you love him or her unconditionally. …
- Part 2: “I praise you.” Let your child know how proud you are of him or her, his or her accomplishments, his or her unique talents and abilities. …
- Part 3: “About our relationship…”
How can I wish my first son happy birthday?
30 Happy Birthday Messages for My Wonderful Firstborn Child
- My love will always be with you wherever you go.
- My love for you will never change – happy birthday, firstborn.
- You are so adorable my baby boy!
- You make me believe in magic because you grew up so fast.
- Happy birthday wishes to my extraordinary firstborn son.
How do you write a beautiful birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you wish someone a happy birthday indirectly?
First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you’ll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day. Birthdays come and go, everyone grows up a year every year, and gifts are opened and thrown.