What can I write in my mom’s birthday card?
- “Happy Birthday, with heartfelt thanks and lots of love, to my wise, wonderful, one-and-only Mom.”
- “You’re the best, Mom. …
- “Wishing a beautiful day for my beautiful Mom.”
- “The more time goes by, the more grateful I am to have you for my Mom.”
How do you say happy birthday to your mum?
To me, you are the world’s most loving mother. Happy birthday, once again, and may the Lord let your heart to always overflow with happiness. Wishing the happiest and most amazing birthday to my wonderful Mother, who I consider to be the best mother in the world. I love you forever.
What should I write to my mom?
Mother’s Day messages from a son
- Mom, you are the best! I am so lucky to have you as my mom. …
- Thank you for all of the invaluable lessons you’ve taught me. …
- I know I didn’t always make it easy on you. …
- You are amazing and appreciated. …
- Mom, you are irreplaceable. …
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.
What do you write in a mother’s card?
Sweet & Simple Messages
- Quite simply: Thank you for being you.
- Happy Mother’s Day to the best mum of all! …
- Thanks for putting up with us! …
- Sending you all my love today – Happy Mother’s Day!
- Happy Mother’s Day! …
- It’s your turn to be spoilt today! …
- Have a Bee-lightful day! …
- Behind every great kid is an amazing mum!
How do I wish my female friend happy birthday?
Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life. …
- In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. …
- Happy, happy birthday! …
- May God shower you with blessings today and always. …
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me.
How do you wish someone a short birthday?
Here are some short and simple birthday messages that work for just about anyone.
- Congratulations on another year well lived.
- Best wishes on your birthday – may you have many, many more.
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
- Best wishes for a fantastic person on [his/her] birthday.
- Happy Birthday!
What is the full form of mother?
Mother is an English word, not an acronym. It is a noun which specifies a woman who is in relation to a child, to whom she has given birth. As we already state that it is not an acronym so it does not have any full form but many people create their own full form to show their creativity, love and respect for mother.
How do you say thank you to your mom?
Thank you for being a great mom and for always making things easier for me. Thank you for doing everything possible to always make me proud of you. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mom in my life. Your unconditional love and care mean everything to me.
How do you appreciate your mom?
- Turn off your phone for the day to show her she has your undivided attention.
- Take her shopping for all those hours she spent with you at the mall.
- Gather a list of all the things you, friends, and family members appreciate about your mom to show her she is loved.
- Take her out to dinner to give her a break from cooking.
What is the best message for Mothers Day?
May your Mother’s Day be filled with as much happiness as you brought to my childhood. Thanks for giving me the best things in life: Your love, your care, and your cooking. Happy Mother’s Day! You gave me the gift of life so our gifts to you pale in comparison.
How do you congratulate expecting parents?
Baby Shower Messages
- Many congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.
- May your new child bring you a lifetime of blessings.
- Congratulations and well wishes on new beginnings.
- Welcome to the world little one! …
- Lots of love and best wishes on the arrival of your new child.