How do u say happy birthday in Italian?
One of the ways to say happy birthday in Italian is tanti auguri a te! Literally, that means, many good wishes for you!
Are old birthday cards worth anything?
Most vintage greeting cards aren’t worth a lot of money, at least individually. But designers, crafters and artists often like to use the images in scrapbooking, decoupage and other applications – or simply for inspiration. They prefer to buy quantities of vintage cards.
What are some birthday cards?
Birthday Card Ideas to Make Yourself
- Kissing buttons cards. Adding a bit of a 3D element to a card is always fun, and it’s totally visually appealing too. …
- Hiding bear card.
- Paper doily cupcake card. …
- Birthday candle card. …
- String balloon card. …
- Sharpie whale card. …
- Paper cutout age card. …
- Washi tape candle card.
How do I send free birthday cards on Facebook?
Sending a Greeting Card Using the Birthday & Greeting Cards App
- Go to your Facebook profile page.
- Type birthday & greeting cards in the search field at the top of the screen.
- In the search results screen, select Apps.
- On the Apps page, next to Birthday & Greeting Cards, select Use Now.
How do you respond to Ciao?
There are also many ways to say goodbye.
- Ciao! ( Hi; Bye [Informal])
- Salve! ( Hi; Bye [Formal/Informal])
- Ciao! Ciao! (Bye-bye!)
- Buon giorno! ( Hello; Good morning; Goodbye [Formal])
- Buona sera! ( Hello; Good evening; Goodbye [Formal])
- Buona notte! ( Good night! [ …
- Arrivederci! ( Goodbye! [ …
- Arrivederla! ( Goodbye! [
How do you say best wishes in Italian?
When Italians want to wish someone luck, or just express their good wishes, one word they use is buono (good): Buon compleanno!
What can I do with vintage greeting cards?
For cards and letters you want to keep:
- Scan & store them on your computer. …
- Tuck them in your scrapbook or journal. …
- Keep them so you can one day give them back to the writer. …
- Repurpose them into tags & gift cards. …
- Repurpose them into scrapbook & journal embellishments. …
- Repurpose card tops into postcards.
How do you declutter old greeting cards?
Here are some tips if you’re ready to declutter your old cards and letters:
- Find the treasures in the piles and keep those but let go of the others.
- Keep cards that have special notes written in them but say goodbye to those with just a basic signature.
- Let go of any cards or letters from people you don’t remember.
What to do with old postcards?
How to sell old postcards
- Step 1 – Store your postcards properly. …
- Step 2 – Research the value of your cards. …
- Step 3 – Visit vintage markets & postcard fairs. …
- Step 4 – Trade with a postcard dealer. …
- Step 5 – List your items on eBay. …
- Step 6 – Offer postcards for sale at auction. …
- Step 7 – Sell to an auction house outright.
How do you make homemade greeting cards?
How to Make Two Easy Handmade Greeting Cards:
- 1 8”x11” piece of card stock.
- 2 sheet of coordinating, decorative paper.
- Paper cutter.
- Scrapbooking paper adhesive tape or dots (you could also use a glue stick)
- Small holiday saying stamp.
- Ink stamp pad.
- Invitation size envelopes (available at office supply stores)
How can I make a homemade birthday card?
Make an easy DIY birthday card with just a few pieces of paper. Start with a blank greeting card (or make your own from folded cardstock) and use glue or double-stick tape to attach a balloon shape cut from bright paper. Add a sweet message to the balloon, and pop this cute card in an envelope!
What should I say on Facebook happy birthday?
Happy Birthday Messages with Pizzazz
- Happy birthday. I hope all is well man!
- I hope your day is extra special!
- Happy birthday, homie!
- Happy birthday! …
- A person like you deserves the best!
- Wishing the happiest of birthdays to this beautiful gal!
- Happy Birthday to the world’s best friend.
- HBD bestie!
How do I send a happy birthday message on Facebook?
Go to your friend’s Facebook Timeline, click the Post icon just below his cover photo and type a message in the Text field. Add a photo or video from your computer by clicking the Camera icon, or copy and paste a link to a video, image or a birthday e-card on another website.