How do you make a good birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How can I make a birthday card meaningful?
What to Write in a Birthday Card: Messages and Wishes
- Choose the Right Card. Make sure to choose a card that reminds you of the person to whom you’re giving it. …
- Make the Recipient the Main Focus. This is their day. …
- Share A Memory. Think of a memory you shared with them. …
- Speak From the Heart. Don’t feel pressured to fill the whole card with words.
How are birthday cards made?
Greeting cards are easily made at home using pen and paper or software sold by greeting card and other companies. Recently, virtual cards that include images and verse can be sent to someone by way of the Internet and e-mail and may be printed out on paper by the receiver.
What can I say instead of happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What is a good birthday wish?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.
What is the best birthday wishes for a friend?
Birthday Wishes for Best Friend – Happy Birthday Best Friend
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I am so proud to be your best friend.
How do you start a happy birthday letter?
Birthday Letter Tips:
- Start, of course, with your warmest congratulations. …
- Be direct and express your wishes for the person, but do not over-exaggerate with superfluous praise. …
- Include a small section on your history with that person – what they mean to you, and what you have been through together.
Who invented birthday cards?
The custom of sending greeting cards can be traced back to the ancient Chinese, who exchanged messages of good will to celebrate the New Year, and to the early Egyptians, who conveyed their greetings on papyrus scrolls. By the early 15th century, handmade paper greeting cards were being exchanged in Europe.
How do you make homemade greeting cards?
How to Make Two Easy Handmade Greeting Cards:
- 1 8”x11” piece of card stock.
- 2 sheet of coordinating, decorative paper.
- Paper cutter.
- Scrapbooking paper adhesive tape or dots (you could also use a glue stick)
- Small holiday saying stamp.
- Ink stamp pad.
- Invitation size envelopes (available at office supply stores)
How do you say happy birthday to a cute girl?
- Happy Birthday, beautiful girl! Hope my wonderful daughter has a wonderful day!
- I’m continually amazed at how smart, strong, and thoughtful my daughter is. Happy Birthday, beautiful!
- Happy Birthday to a beautiful, kind, and talented lady. …
- Happy Birthday to my beautiful daughter!
What do you call the birthday person?
If you want a short term, “Birthday Boy/Girl” is the standard terminology, informal as it is. If you really need formality, then you will have to use a longer descriptive term such as “the person whose birthday is being celebrated”. –