What do you say for a special birthday?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
What can you do with a special birthday card?
What to Do With Old Cards & Letters
- Scan & store them on your computer. …
- Tuck them in your scrapbook or journal. …
- Keep them so you can one day give them back to the writer. …
- Repurpose them into tags & gift cards. …
- Repurpose them into scrapbook & journal embellishments. …
- Repurpose card tops into postcards. …
- Donate card tops.
Have an amazing birthday as you are?
Hope your birthday is as wonderful and extraordinary as you are. I wish you to enjoy your special day, relax and let yourself be spoiled, you deserve it! I wish you to have a wonderful time on your Day! Wishing a happy birthday to the best person I’ve ever met in this world.
How can I make a birthday card online?
How to make online birthday cards:
- Pick a birthday card design. From grade school kids to grandparents, the online birthday card generator has a template for everyone. …
- Choose a birthday photo. …
- Personalize the design just for them. …
- Share it.
How do you write a beautiful birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.
What is a good Bible verse for birthdays?
“For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.” “The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”
Should I keep birthday cards?
It is okay to keep special cards.
However, not all cards are meant to be kept forever or are equal in sentimental value. A hand-made creation with a heartfelt note is different than a generic store card with just a signature at the bottom. Too often people feel obligated to keep every card out of guilt or tradition.
Is it okay to throw away birthday cards?
Old Greeting Cards
Unless the card had something particularly sentimental and meaningful written inside, throw it away. “Happy Birthday, Love Mom” does not count.
How do you declutter a greeting card?
Here are some tips if you’re ready to declutter your old cards and letters:
- Find the treasures in the piles and keep those but let go of the others.
- Keep cards that have special notes written in them but say goodbye to those with just a basic signature.
- Let go of any cards or letters from people you don’t remember.