What do you write on a birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you wish happy birthday in style?
50+ Wishes for Birthday
- I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. …
- All things are sweet and bright. …
- Don’t ever change! …
- Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. …
- Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. …
- Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!
Where do you write on a birthday card?
The short answer is, yes, you can write on the inside front cover. There is no etiquette saying you cannot do this. However, there are a few conditions where this might not be such a good idea.
How can I wish my friend happy birthday?
Birthday Wishes for Best Friend – Happy Birthday Best Friend
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I am so proud to be your best friend.
How do you wish someone a short birthday?
Here are some short and simple birthday messages that work for just about anyone.
- Congratulations on another year well lived.
- Best wishes on your birthday – may you have many, many more.
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
- Best wishes for a fantastic person on [his/her] birthday.
- Happy Birthday!
What is a good birthday wish?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
What are some good birthday captions?
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.
Which side of a card do you write on?
It depends on how much you want to write. If its very long, then by all means write on the left side of the card. If it’s just a few lines, write it just below the text on the inside of the card.
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.