What do you write in a 21st birthday card for your grandson?
Best wishes on your 21st birthday! May this day be everything you hope it’ll be! Just wanted to let you know how much joy and happiness you bring to those around you. Never change the amazing person that you are.
What do you write in a 21st birthday card UK?
What to write in a 21st birthday card
- I hope you enjoy this birthday because after 21 there’s no other fun birthday numbers to look forward to! Happy Birthday!
- Congrats on hitting another milestone! First shot’s on me then another 20 to go! …
- I’m not only wishing you a Happy Birthday. …
- Wishing you all the best on your 21st birthday! …
- Happy Birthday!
What do you say in a birthday card for a man?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
What side do you write on a birthday card?
It depends on how much you want to write. If its very long, then by all means write on the left side of the card. If it’s just a few lines, write it just below the text on the inside of the card.
How do you wish someone a 21st birthday?
21st Birthday Wishes
- Wow, the last 21 years went by so fast. …
- Turning 21 is a big deal, but this special day is just the beginning of great things to come. …
- Happy 21st birthday! …
- You’re 21, welcome to adulthood! …
What do I say to my son on his 21st birthday?
Remember it always.
- You will never go wrong by choosing right. …
- Be the first to say “I’m sorry”. …
- Be punctual. …
- Be a servant. …
- Don’t ever get a tattoo. …
- Speak life. …
- Regard your relationships as treasures and don’t do anything to damage them. …
- Be the one to smile first.
How do you write a beautiful birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
Why is 21st birthday special?
Well they’re a more modern invention. In the U.S. the legal age for drinking, smoking, and entering nightclubs is 21. So the 21st birthday is a significant turning point for a young adult as they’re now able to partake in more adult activities, legally.
What can I write in my daughter’s 21st card?
#1 To my daughter: I am so proud of all of your hard work, your generous spirit, and your positive attitude. I just know you will do big things in this world. Happy 21st birthday. #2 Wishing my daughter the best 21st birthday ever.
How do I tell him happy birthday?
- Happy Birthday to my best guy friend! …
- Best birthday wishes to one of best guys I know!
- Happy Bro-thday!
- Happy Birthday, you party animal you.
- Happy Birthday, Silver Fox!
- Another year of being an all-around awesome guy. …
- Happy Birthday to a friendly man and a manly friend!
- Hope you have a man-tastic birthday!
What are some good birthday captions?
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.
What is the best message for birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
What side do you write on a blank card?
How do you write on a card?
Writing personal notes
- Open it up. Start with “dear” or even “dearest.” Or try “hi” or “hello” or the old-school charm of “greetings.” Add the recipient’s name and you’re off!
- Say why you’re writing. …
- Go on a bit. …
- Reaffirm your relationship. …
- Say it again. …
- Finish strong.