What can I write in a birthday card for a girl?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
How do you say happy birthday to little girl?
- Happy Birthday to the little girl who has driven me completely bonkers. But hey, sanity is overrated. …
- Happy Birthday, princess! You’ve brought so much love into our lives. …
- Happy Birthday, angel. …
- Happy Birthday to my little girl. …
- Happy Birthday to the little girl who means the world to us.
What are some birthday cards?
Birthday Card Ideas to Make Yourself
- Kissing buttons cards. Adding a bit of a 3D element to a card is always fun, and it’s totally visually appealing too. …
- Hiding bear card.
- Paper doily cupcake card. …
- Birthday candle card. …
- String balloon card. …
- Sharpie whale card. …
- Paper cutout age card. …
- Washi tape candle card.
What do you do with old birthday cards?
What to Do With Old Cards & Letters
- Scan & store them on your computer. …
- Tuck them in your scrapbook or journal. …
- Keep them so you can one day give them back to the writer. …
- Repurpose them into tags & gift cards. …
- Repurpose them into scrapbook & journal embellishments. …
- Repurpose card tops into postcards. …
- Donate card tops.
What is a unique way to wish happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.
How do you wish a baby girl?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two! …
- “Ahhh! …
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… …
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real. …
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
How do you bless a child’s birthday?
- Happy Birthday to my lovely kid. Sending you my love and blessings. …
- Happy Birthday to our little champ. You fill our hearts with joy and love. …
- Happy birthday to my lovely cutie. I pray that your little and loving heart which brings sunshine into our lives experience happiness and overflow with joy always.
How do you wish a little girl?
Wishing you a very happy birthday my little world, you make our heart shine. May god bless you with loads of love and happiness! May god always make you my daughter, my baby girl I wish that I will be your father for all lives. Happy birthday to pocket of happiness, princess!
How do you make homemade greeting cards?
How to Make Two Easy Handmade Greeting Cards:
- 1 8”x11” piece of card stock.
- 2 sheet of coordinating, decorative paper.
- Paper cutter.
- Scrapbooking paper adhesive tape or dots (you could also use a glue stick)
- Small holiday saying stamp.
- Ink stamp pad.
- Invitation size envelopes (available at office supply stores)
How can I make a homemade birthday card?
Make an easy DIY birthday card with just a few pieces of paper. Start with a blank greeting card (or make your own from folded cardstock) and use glue or double-stick tape to attach a balloon shape cut from bright paper. Add a sweet message to the balloon, and pop this cute card in an envelope!
Should I keep old birthday cards?
It is okay to keep special cards.
However, not all cards are meant to be kept forever or are equal in sentimental value. A hand-made creation with a heartfelt note is different than a generic store card with just a signature at the bottom. Too often people feel obligated to keep every card out of guilt or tradition.
Is it okay to throw away birthday cards?
Old Greeting Cards
Unless the card had something particularly sentimental and meaningful written inside, throw it away. “Happy Birthday, Love Mom” does not count.