What do you write in a Hallmark birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How can I tell how old a Hallmark card is?
Hallmark has some popular designs that were first published more than 30 years prior. The copyright date is often printed on the back cover in Roman numerals ie. MCML means 1950. To my knowledge Hallmark Cards used to print the year that a card was first published on the back of the card.
Are old Hallmark cards worth anything?
Your Old Christmas Cards Might Be Worth Serious Money. … “And the most popular one obviously is Christmas.” Vintage cards in good condition can fetch about $10 to $50 apiece, she says, but particularly valuable ones can shoot up into the three- or even four-figure range.
How big is a Hallmark card?
Technical DetailsManufacturerHallmarkProduct Dimensions6.3 x 4.8 x 2.7 inchesIs Discontinued By ManufacturerNoColorBlue/Green “gee Thanks” Cards, Green EnvelopesNumber of Items5
How do I wish my female friend happy birthday?
Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life. …
- In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. …
- Happy, happy birthday! …
- May God shower you with blessings today and always. …
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me.
What is a unique way to wish happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What should I do with old greeting cards?
For cards and letters you want to keep:
- Scan & store them on your computer. …
- Tuck them in your scrapbook or journal. …
- Keep them so you can one day give them back to the writer. …
- Repurpose them into tags & gift cards. …
- Repurpose them into scrapbook & journal embellishments. …
- Repurpose card tops into postcards.
Where are Hallmark Cards made 2020?
Most Hallmark greeting cards sold in the United States are produced here by Hallmark employees in our greeting card production center in Lawrence, Kansas. Hallmark cards with specialized processes, such as die cut, glitter, flock and foil stamp are produced in Lawrence.
Should I keep old greeting cards?
It is okay to keep special cards.
However, not all cards are meant to be kept forever or are equal in sentimental value. A hand-made creation with a heartfelt note is different than a generic store card with just a signature at the bottom. Too often people feel obligated to keep every card out of guilt or tradition.
What should I do with old Christmas cards?
According to Recycle Now, as the majority of greeting cards and their envelopes are paper based – they can be recycled either in your household recycling collection, at local recycling points such as household waste recycling centres or at collection banks in supermarket car parks.
Does anyone recycle used greeting cards?
Most cards are paper based and can be recycled, along with their envelopes, either in your household recycling collection, at local recycling points such as household waste recycling centres or at collection banks in supermarket car parks and the like.
How do you declutter old greeting cards?
Here are some tips if you’re ready to declutter your old cards and letters:
- Find the treasures in the piles and keep those but let go of the others.
- Keep cards that have special notes written in them but say goodbye to those with just a basic signature.
- Let go of any cards or letters from people you don’t remember.
What is the average size of a greeting card?
The most common industry standard envelope sizes are: A-2 (4.25 x 5.5 card) A-6 (4.5 X 6.25 card) A-7 (5 x 7 card)
What’s the size of a greeting card?
Greeting cards can be printed in a flat or folded style. Cards comes in three sizes: 8.5” x 5.5” (folds to 4.25” x 5.5”), 11” x 8.5” (folds to 5.5” x 8.5”), and 10” x 7” (folds to 5” x 7”).