What should I write in a coworker’s birthday card?
Have an unforgettable birthday.” “Wishing you a day full of laughter and happiness and a year that brings you much success.” “May all life’s blessings be yours, on your birthday and always.” “Wishing you a happy birthday, a wonderful year and success in all you do.”
What do you write in a old friend’s birthday card?
Birthday Wishes for Best Friend – Happy Birthday Best Friend
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I am so proud to be your best friend.
What are some nice things to say in a birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What is a good coworker?
A good coworker is someone many employees enjoy working with. They are someone who is willing to help their team succeed and meet the company’s goals. Likewise, a good coworker is pleasant to be around. They often have a positive attitude and treat their coworkers with respect.
How do you wish someone a short birthday?
Here are some short and simple birthday messages that work for just about anyone.
- Congratulations on another year well lived.
- Best wishes on your birthday – may you have many, many more.
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
- Best wishes for a fantastic person on [his/her] birthday.
- Happy Birthday!
What can I write in a card to a friend?
The more specific you can be, the better.
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
What do you write in a birthday card for someone you don’t know?
You don’t have to be personal, especially since you don’t know the person well. Something as simple as, ‘Happy birthday, have a great day! ‘ is often sufficient. If it’s in a situation like a group card, you could even just sign your name, with a smiley face and nothing else.
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.
How do you wish a crazy friend happy birthday?
Happy birthday to a crazy friend, who has promised to be with me until the very end of time. You are worth every moment in this life, I wish no one would tell you otherwise, my pal. My bestie, you are my bff, the one I would love to grow old with, that is what you are to me.
What are three good characteristics in coworkers?
Here are some of the most valued traits in a colleague or employee.
- Dependable. This one seems pretty evident, but one of the key traits that make you a good co-worker is dependability. …
- Empathetic. …
- Trustworthy. …
- Self-starter. …
- Dedicated. …
- Organised. …
- Respectful. …
What do you appreciate about your coworkers?
You are one of the most reliable employees I’ve ever had. Thank you for setting a great example for your coworkers. Not everyone is as creative as you—I mean it! It’s amazing how you’re always able to overcome any obstacle thrown your way.