What do you write in a friend’s birthday card?
Birthday Wishes for Best Friend – Happy Birthday Best Friend
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I am so proud to be your best friend.
What do you write in a friend’s card?
The more specific you can be, the better.
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
How do you congratulate a friend on her birthday?
50+ Wishes for Birthday
- I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. …
- All things are sweet and bright. …
- Don’t ever change! …
- Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. …
- Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. …
- Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!
Should I say happy birthday to an old friend?
Your old friend cut you out of her life for a reason, and it’s not because she likes you. Let her go and move on. Whether to send a ‘happy birthday’ text or not isn’t a matter of what your old friend did to you. It should be as the result of what YOU want to do for her.
How do you wish someone a short birthday?
Here are some short and simple birthday messages that work for just about anyone.
- Congratulations on another year well lived.
- Best wishes on your birthday – may you have many, many more.
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
- Best wishes for a fantastic person on [his/her] birthday.
- Happy Birthday!
What is a good birthday wish?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
What do you write in a teenage friend’s birthday card?
May the God bless you in another year of your life! I wish your teenage years be filled with love and happiness! Find a lot of sweet memories that you will cherish forever, have a great day today! As you start a new year of your life, hope you bring success you deserve to have, happy bday!
How do you greet a friend?
Let’s go over 10 different ways that we can say hello or greet someone in English.
- Hello. This is the most basic greeting in English. …
- Hi. This is a shorter version of “hello”. …
- Hey. …
- Good morning. / Good afternoon. / Good evening. …
- It’s nice to meet you. …
- It’s a pleasure to meet you. …
- It’s good to see you again. …
- What’s up?
How do you wish a friend a Friendship Day?
Happy Friendship Day Wishes
Hugs and more hugs are sent to you my special friend wishing you much happiness. Wishing you the kind of life you imagine for yourself. If good memories were wishes, then all of our wishes would come true my friend. May God give you happiness, and success.
How do you write a beautiful birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What should I write to my best friend?
Thank you for being my best friend. My dearest best friend. I hope you stay in my life forever because our friendship is one of the best things to ever happen to me. You light up my life like no other.
Should you text someone happy birthday?
If you are close enough to text a few times a week, then a text is the minimum of what you should do. … Even if you don’t text but go out once or twice a month, recognize how difficult it is to meet someone and hit it off after a certain age, and at the minimum, text them to say happy birthday.
Is it weird to wish someone a happy birthday?
Long answer: Birthdays are very special to people and some people might feel okay with strangers wishing them. However, it is not because of the wishes it has more to do with the ‘Number’. … You write wishes on acquaintance’s timeline and in turn they wish you.