What do you write in a Chinese birthday card?
Saying “Happy Birthday,” Plain and Simple
Plain and simple, the most common way to wish someone a happy birthday is “生日快乐 (shēng rì kuài lè),” which is one of the many basic Chinese phrases you’ll learn (or already have learned) as a beginner.
How do you wish someone a happy birthday in Chinese?
How do you say Happy Birthday in Chinese? Happy Birthday in Chinese is 生日快乐– shēngrì kuàilè.
What should I write in a birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you wish happy birthday in unique style?
50+ Wishes for Birthday
- I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. …
- All things are sweet and bright. …
- Don’t ever change! …
- Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. …
- Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. …
- Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!
What do Chinese eat for birthdays?
The most important food item encouraged by everyone to eat is noodles. A representative of longevity, certain noodles are meant specifically for birthdays. The “longevity noodles” eaten on one’s birthday consists of a single, long and unbroken strand of noodle, lengthy enough to fill up a bowl.
How do you write best wishes in Chinese?
How to Say Good Luck in Chinese
- 1. 祝你好运/ 祝你好运啊 pinyin. zhù nǐ hǎo yùn / zhù nǐ hǎo yùn ‘a – literal. wish you good luck liberal. good luck. …
- 2. 好好儿干啊 pinyin. hǎo hǎor gàn ‘a – literal. well to work liberal. do your best (for this job) …
- 3. 好好儿考啊 pinyin. hǎo hǎor kǎo ‘a – literal. well take exam liberal.
What are the five Chinese blessings?
Xinlun suggested that the meaning of five blessings are longevity ‘shou’ (壽), wealth ‘fu’ (富), prosperity in government ‘kuei’ (貴), health ‘an le’ (安樂) and fertility ‘tzu-sun chung-tuo'(子孫眾多) accordingly.
What is Omedetou Gozaimasu?
“Omedetou gozaimasu” in Japanese means ‘Congratulations’- which is the greeting for you if you know in this language.
What is a Chinese birthday?
Chinese age is calculated differently
While for most people around the world, age at birth is calculated at zero, for the Chinese, being born means automatically turning one. Additionally, another year is added to a Chinese person’s age on his or her first Lunar New Year’s Day.
How do I wish my female friend happy birthday?
Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life. …
- In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. …
- Happy, happy birthday! …
- May God shower you with blessings today and always. …
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me.
What is a good birthday wish?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
How do you wish someone a short birthday?
Here are some short and simple birthday messages that work for just about anyone.
- Congratulations on another year well lived.
- Best wishes on your birthday – may you have many, many more.
- Wishing you the happiest of birthdays.
- Best wishes for a fantastic person on [his/her] birthday.
- Happy Birthday!