What is the best message for birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
What should I write on birthday card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
Is a birthday card a greeting card?
A birthday card is a greeting card given or sent to a person to celebrate their birthday. … The advent of computing and introduction of the internet and social media has led to the use of electronic birthday cards or even Facebook posts to send birthday messages.
What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday?
20 Creative Ways to Say “Happy Birthday”
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
How do you write a sweet birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you write a birthday blessing?
Wishing you all God’s greatest blessings on your birthday and in the year ahead! Happy Birthday to someone so precious to the Lord and to me! My love and prayers are with you on your birthday and in the days ahead! May God bless you richly and fulfill the desires of your heart on your birthday and always!
How do I wish my female friend happy birthday?
Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life. …
- In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. …
- Happy, happy birthday! …
- May God shower you with blessings today and always. …
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me.
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.
What can I write in a card to a friend?
The more specific you can be, the better.
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
What do you write on a greeting card?
Writing personal notes
- Open it up. Start with “dear” or even “dearest.” Or try “hi” or “hello” or the old-school charm of “greetings.” Add the recipient’s name and you’re off!
- Say why you’re writing. …
- Go on a bit. …
- Reaffirm your relationship. …
- Say it again. …
- Finish strong.
What is the purpose of greeting cards?
A greeting card is an illustrated card used to convey an expression of friendship or other feeling. Greeting cards are usually given on special occasions, such as birthdays, Lebaran day or other holidays, they are also sent to express thanks or congratulation. Greeting cards are usually packaged with an envelope.