What can I write in my son’s birthday card?
Happy Birthday Wishes for Son
- Have a happy and healthy birthday my dear son! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are.
- We may not be perfect parents but we are lucky to have a perfect son. Happy birthday son!
- Happy birthday my precious son! You are loved, today, tomorrow and always.
What a mother wishes for her son?
Wishing you happiness that is pure and everlasting.
- I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always.
- I will always do everything in my power to give you the best. …
- Happy birthday to the world’s best son.
What is the best message for birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
How do I bless my son on his birthday?
You are the source of happiness in my life, On your birthday, I pray, That you always stay happy and blessed, Happy birthday son, make the most of it today! You have always made us proud. Our blessings and support are always with you. May God bless you with all you desire in life.
What do you say to a boy on his birthday?
Happy bday, my love, I wishing you all the most wonderful experiences on your day and every day! You Charming Eye and Face are the first attraction inside you, but the most loving thing I like inside you is your heart. Happy Birthday, Darling. Your smile, love, and laugh make me live my life more happily.
How can I wish my first son happy birthday?
30 Happy Birthday Messages for My Wonderful Firstborn Child
- My love will always be with you wherever you go.
- My love for you will never change – happy birthday, firstborn.
- You are so adorable my baby boy!
- You make me believe in magic because you grew up so fast.
- Happy birthday wishes to my extraordinary firstborn son.
How do I love my son quotes?
Love Quotes for Sons
- My son, you are my heart.
- I love the little boy you are now and the man you will become.
- You are the strongest, kindest boy I know.
- There is one man I love more than any other; he is my son.
- Son, your laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world.
What do I wish for my son?
5 things I wish for our sons as they grow.
- I wish they will find someone that makes them truly Happy. …
- I wish my boys will always have great teachers and coaches. …
- I wish my boys will have a strong faith. …
- I wish they will be successful and happy in their career choices. …
- I wish, for them, that I will continue to strive to be a better father every day.
How do you say thank you to my son?
My son, you’ve always been the source of my joy. Thank you so much for being a good man. I really appreciate all your good ways. I’m so proud and so blessed that I have a son like you.
What is a unique way to wish happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
How do you write a sweet birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you wish happy birthday in style?
50+ Wishes for Birthday
- I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. …
- All things are sweet and bright. …
- Don’t ever change! …
- Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. …
- Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. …
- Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!
How can I say thank you to my son on his birthday?
Thank you for all your birthday wishes. Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes to my son on his 1st birthday. It is too good to see how much all family members love and care to my sweet little son. I am so glad and eyes are twinkling life stars in the gratitude of you all one.
How do I write a heartfelt letter to my son?
Relationship Building: Writing Letters to Your Child
- Part 1: “I love you.” Share with your child that you love him or her unconditionally. …
- Part 2: “I praise you.” Let your child know how proud you are of him or her, his or her accomplishments, his or her unique talents and abilities. …
- Part 3: “About our relationship…”