What should I write on my mom’s birthday card?
- “Happy Birthday, with heartfelt thanks and lots of love, to my wise, wonderful, one-and-only Mom.”
- “You’re the best, Mom. …
- “Wishing a beautiful day for my beautiful Mom.”
- “The more time goes by, the more grateful I am to have you for my Mom.”
How can I say happy birthday to my mother?
Happy birthday to a wonderful mom who has brought such joy into the world.” “I hope that today’s wishes, smiles and heartfelt words turn into many amazing memories! You deserve all the best, happy birthday!” “You may not be my mother but you have treated me like one of your own.
What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday?
20 Creative Ways to Say “Happy Birthday”
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What do you write on your friend’s birthday card?
Birthday Wishes for Best Friend – Happy Birthday Best Friend
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I am so proud to be your best friend.
What are some good birthday captions?
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.
What should I write to my mom?
Mother’s Day messages from a son
- Mom, you are the best! I am so lucky to have you as my mom. …
- Thank you for all of the invaluable lessons you’ve taught me. …
- I know I didn’t always make it easy on you. …
- You are amazing and appreciated. …
- Mom, you are irreplaceable. …
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.
How do you say happy birthday to your mother in heaven?
Best wishes to you wherever you are. Sending love and prayers to you on your birthday in heaven, Mom. Happy Birthday, mom in heaven. I thought of you today.
Happy Birthday in Heaven, Mom
- To the woman who always loved me at my worst. …
- Mom, if you were here right now I know that you would tell me not to cry.
What a mother wishes for her son?
Wishing you happiness that is pure and everlasting.
- I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always.
- I will always do everything in my power to give you the best. …
- Happy birthday to the world’s best son.
How do you wish happy birthday in style?
50+ Wishes for Birthday
- I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. …
- All things are sweet and bright. …
- Don’t ever change! …
- Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. …
- Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. …
- Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!
Is it weird to wish someone a happy birthday?
Long answer: Birthdays are very special to people and some people might feel okay with strangers wishing them. However, it is not because of the wishes it has more to do with the ‘Number’. … You write wishes on acquaintance’s timeline and in turn they wish you.
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.
What do you say on someone’s birthday?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
What can I write on a card for a friend?
The more specific you can be, the better.
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.