What is the best message for birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
How do you say happy birthday to a long time friend?
May our friendship last for me to wish you a happy birthday for many years to come. I just wanted you to know that I think of you each and every day. May your special day be filled with lots of fun, excitement, and sweet memories! I wish you something great that money cannot buy as you get older today.
Should I say happy birthday to an old friend?
Your old friend cut you out of her life for a reason, and it’s not because she likes you. Let her go and move on. Whether to send a ‘happy birthday’ text or not isn’t a matter of what your old friend did to you. It should be as the result of what YOU want to do for her.
What do you write in a friend’s card?
The more specific you can be, the better.
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
How do I wish my female friend happy birthday?
Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life. …
- In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. …
- Happy, happy birthday! …
- May God shower you with blessings today and always. …
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me.
What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday?
20 Creative Ways to Say “Happy Birthday”
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
How do you write a beautiful birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you wish happy birthday in style?
50+ Wishes for Birthday
- I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. …
- All things are sweet and bright. …
- Don’t ever change! …
- Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. …
- Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. …
- Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!
What do you say to an old friend on her birthday?
Happy birthday, old friend! Your birthday this year brings back so many happy memories for me! I have been reminiscing about our youth and all the great times we had together! I want to wish you the very best today, and I also want to let you know just how much I appreciate our lifelong friendship!
Should you text someone happy birthday?
If you are close enough to text a few times a week, then a text is the minimum of what you should do. … Even if you don’t text but go out once or twice a month, recognize how difficult it is to meet someone and hit it off after a certain age, and at the minimum, text them to say happy birthday.
Is it weird to wish someone a happy birthday?
Long answer: Birthdays are very special to people and some people might feel okay with strangers wishing them. However, it is not because of the wishes it has more to do with the ‘Number’. … You write wishes on acquaintance’s timeline and in turn they wish you.
Should you wish an ex happy birthday?
Even if you’ve cut romantic ties, this person may still show up on your feed — especially on their birthday. … A happy birthday text to your ex might seem innocent enough, but if it’s going to slow down your recovery time or prevent you from moving on, it’s probably better not to send it at all.8 мая 2018 г.
How do you greet a friend?
Let’s go over 10 different ways that we can say hello or greet someone in English.
- Hello. This is the most basic greeting in English. …
- Hi. This is a shorter version of “hello”. …
- Hey. …
- Good morning. / Good afternoon. / Good evening. …
- It’s nice to meet you. …
- It’s a pleasure to meet you. …
- It’s good to see you again. …
- What’s up?
What are some good greetings?
There are many other options, but here are six of the most common formal ways to say “hello”:
- “Good morning.”
- “Good afternoon.”
- “Good evening.”
- “It’s nice to meet you.”
- “It’s a pleasure to meet you.” (These last two only work when you are meeting someone for the first time.)
- 7. “ Hi!” ( …
- 8. “ Morning!” (