What do I write in a birthday card to a friend?
Birthday Wishes for Best Friend – Happy Birthday Best Friend
- I am grateful for your true friendship. Hope you birthday is amazing as you are my best friend!
- I wish you love, hope and everlasting joy and happiness. Thank you for being my best friend!
- I am so proud to be your best friend.
What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday?
20 Creative Ways to Say “Happy Birthday”
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What is the best message for birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
How do you greet a friend on her birthday?
Unique Birthday Wishes For Friend
- Enjoy every moment of your life. …
- Wishing you an awesome day with good luck on your way. …
- You deserve to sit back with a pillow under your feet. …
- May you have all the joy your heart can hold. …
- May your day be as beautiful as you.
How do you wish happy birthday in style?
50+ Wishes for Birthday
- I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. …
- All things are sweet and bright. …
- Don’t ever change! …
- Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. …
- Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. …
- Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!
What do you write in a teenage friend’s birthday card?
May the God bless you in another year of your life! I wish your teenage years be filled with love and happiness! Find a lot of sweet memories that you will cherish forever, have a great day today! As you start a new year of your life, hope you bring success you deserve to have, happy bday!
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.
How do you wish someone happy birthday in lockdown?
Lockdown Birthday Quotes
- “While we might be separated today, know that I’m still celebrating with you! …
- “Today’s your special day, so you better go all out! …
- “We might be apart today, but you’re always in my heart! …
- “We might be physically apart, but that doesn’t mean we can’t spend the day together!
How can I express my best friend birthday wishes?
Birthday Wishes for Friends on Facebook
- Happy birthday to you. …
- May your birthday be filled with happiness, joy and love as you celebrate another year. …
- Wishing you a day full of blessings and good will. …
- This day is special because it is the day an angel fell from heaven and touched the soil of the earth.
How do you write a birthday blessing?
Wishing you all God’s greatest blessings on your birthday and in the year ahead! Happy Birthday to someone so precious to the Lord and to me! My love and prayers are with you on your birthday and in the days ahead! May God bless you richly and fulfill the desires of your heart on your birthday and always!
How do I wish him happy birthday?
Happy bday, my love, I wishing you all the most wonderful experiences on your day and every day! You Charming Eye and Face are the first attraction inside you, but the most loving thing I like inside you is your heart. Happy Birthday, Darling. Your smile, love, and laugh make me live my life more happily.
What do you say on someone’s birthday?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
Can you say happiest birthday?
No, this is not correct because “happiest” is a superlative form and a superlative form always takes article “The”. So saying “The happiest birthday” is correct. … You would need to preface your statement with (in present tense), “I hope this is the happiest birthday ever.” Or, “Wishing you the happiest birthday.”