What is the best message for birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
What should I write on birthday card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday?
20 Creative Ways to Say “Happy Birthday”
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What do you write in a birthday card UK?
Birthday Card Messages For Anyone
- It’s time for a little bit of cake and a lot of fun! …
- I hope all your birthday wishes come true this year!
- You making growing old look so graceful! …
- Don’t count the years or the candles, count all the memories! …
- If things get better with age, you’re doing amazing!
How do you write a beautiful birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you wish happy birthday in style?
50+ Wishes for Birthday
- I hope your special day will bring you lots of happiness, love, and fun. …
- All things are sweet and bright. …
- Don’t ever change! …
- Let’s light the candles and celebrate this special day of your life. …
- Here’s to the sweetest and loveliest person I know. …
- Happy birthday to my best friend, the one I care about the most!
How do I wish my female friend happy birthday?
Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life. …
- In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. …
- Happy, happy birthday! …
- May God shower you with blessings today and always. …
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me.
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.
What can I write in a card to a friend?
The more specific you can be, the better.
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.
How do you wish someone a happy birthday indirectly?
First, I wish that this Birthday teaches you something new and beautiful. Second, I wish that you have a day that you’ll remember forever with a smile. And third, I wish that such days keep coming in every single day. Birthdays come and go, everyone grows up a year every year, and gifts are opened and thrown.
How do I write a greeting card?
Writing personal notes
- Open it up. Start with “dear” or even “dearest.” Or try “hi” or “hello” or the old-school charm of “greetings.” Add the recipient’s name and you’re off!
- Say why you’re writing. …
- Go on a bit. …
- Reaffirm your relationship. …
- Say it again. …
- Finish strong.