What can I write in my son’s birthday card?
Happy Birthday Wishes for Son
- Have a happy and healthy birthday my dear son! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are.
- We may not be perfect parents but we are lucky to have a perfect son. Happy birthday son!
- Happy birthday my precious son! You are loved, today, tomorrow and always.
What do I write in my son’s birthday card on Facebook?
Sweet & Sincere
- Happy Birthday, son! …
- Happy Birthday to a man I am so proud to call my son. …
- Happy Birthday to my amazing son. …
- Son, I think you’re special every day. …
- If anyone deserves a Happy Birthday, it’s you. …
- On your birthday, I wish you happiness – the same thing I’ve wished for you every day of your life.
What can I say instead of happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What a mother wishes for her son?
Wishing you happiness that is pure and everlasting.
- I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always.
- I will always do everything in my power to give you the best. …
- Happy birthday to the world’s best son.
How can I say thank you to my son on his birthday?
Thank you for all your birthday wishes. Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes to my son on his 1st birthday. It is too good to see how much all family members love and care to my sweet little son. I am so glad and eyes are twinkling life stars in the gratitude of you all one.
What should I write on birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What should I write in a letter to my son?
Relationship Building: Writing Letters to Your Child
- Part 1: “I love you.” Share with your child that you love him or her unconditionally. …
- Part 2: “I praise you.” Let your child know how proud you are of him or her, his or her accomplishments, his or her unique talents and abilities. …
- Part 3: “About our relationship…”
What is the best message for birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
How can I wish my first son happy birthday?
30 Happy Birthday Messages for My Wonderful Firstborn Child
- My love will always be with you wherever you go.
- My love for you will never change – happy birthday, firstborn.
- You are so adorable my baby boy!
- You make me believe in magic because you grew up so fast.
- Happy birthday wishes to my extraordinary firstborn son.
What do you call the birthday person?
If you want a short term, “Birthday Boy/Girl” is the standard terminology, informal as it is. If you really need formality, then you will have to use a longer descriptive term such as “the person whose birthday is being celebrated”. –
What does Happy Birthday mean in slang?