What do I write in my son’s birthday card on Facebook?
Sweet & Sincere
- Happy Birthday, son! …
- Happy Birthday to a man I am so proud to call my son. …
- Happy Birthday to my amazing son. …
- Son, I think you’re special every day. …
- If anyone deserves a Happy Birthday, it’s you. …
- On your birthday, I wish you happiness – the same thing I’ve wished for you every day of your life.
How do you put a birthday card on Facebook?
Sending a Greeting Card Using the Birthday & Greeting Cards App
- Go to your Facebook profile page.
- Type birthday & greeting cards in the search field at the top of the screen.
- In the search results screen, select Apps.
- On the Apps page, next to Birthday & Greeting Cards, select Use Now.
What can I write in my mom’s birthday card for my son?
- “Happy Birthday, with heartfelt thanks and lots of love, to my wise, wonderful, one-and-only Mom.”
- “You’re the best, Mom. …
- “Wishing a beautiful day for my beautiful Mom.”
- “The more time goes by, the more grateful I am to have you for my Mom.”
What a mother wishes for her son?
Wishing you happiness that is pure and everlasting.
- I hope you never forget that with me, you have everything you could ever hope for my son, as your mother I love you always.
- I will always do everything in my power to give you the best. …
- Happy birthday to the world’s best son.
How can I wish happy birthday to my son?
Happy Birthday Wishes for Son
- Have a happy and healthy birthday my dear son! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are.
- We may not be perfect parents but we are lucky to have a perfect son. Happy birthday son!
- Happy birthday my precious son! You are loved, today, tomorrow and always.
What should I say on Facebook happy birthday?
Happy Birthday Messages with Pizzazz
- Happy birthday. I hope all is well man!
- I hope your day is extra special!
- Happy birthday, homie!
- Happy birthday! …
- A person like you deserves the best!
- Wishing the happiest of birthdays to this beautiful gal!
- Happy Birthday to the world’s best friend.
- HBD bestie!
How do I post a happy birthday message on Facebook?
Go to your friend’s Facebook Timeline, click the Post icon just below his cover photo and type a message in the Text field. Add a photo or video from your computer by clicking the Camera icon, or copy and paste a link to a video, image or a birthday e-card on another website.
How do I send a digital birthday card?
How do I send an ecard?
- Choose an ecard. Start at www.123greetings.com. Click on the thumbnail of the ecard to reach the card page. …
- Personalize the ecard. Fill out your name and email address. Next, type out your personal message. …
- Send the ecard. Click on the “Send Now” button to send your ecard. That’s it!
What are some good birthday captions?
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.
What is a unique way to wish happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
What should I write to my mom?
Mother’s Day messages from a son
- Mom, you are the best! I am so lucky to have you as my mom. …
- Thank you for all of the invaluable lessons you’ve taught me. …
- I know I didn’t always make it easy on you. …
- You are amazing and appreciated. …
- Mom, you are irreplaceable. …
- Thank you for everything you’ve done for me.
How do I express love to my son?
These quotes can help you express your love for your son:
- My son, you are my heart.
- I love the little boy you are now and the man you will become.
- You are the strongest, kindest boy I know.
- There is one man I love more than any other; he is my son.
- Son, your laugh is the most beautiful sound in the world.
How do you say thank you to my son?
My son, you’ve always been the source of my joy. Thank you so much for being a good man. I really appreciate all your good ways. I’m so proud and so blessed that I have a son like you.