What do you write in a birthday card for a special person?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What can you do with a special birthday card?
What to Do With Old Cards & Letters
- Scan & store them on your computer. …
- Tuck them in your scrapbook or journal. …
- Keep them so you can one day give them back to the writer. …
- Repurpose them into tags & gift cards. …
- Repurpose them into scrapbook & journal embellishments. …
- Repurpose card tops into postcards. …
- Donate card tops.
What do you write in a special card for someone?
Hope you know I’m so grateful for you. Sending hugs, kisses, and smiles to someone who’s beautiful inside and out. Hope today you feel special, loved, and appreciated for all you do. Celebrating the incredible person you are.
How can I make a birthday card for free?
Create personalized greeting cards with Canva’s free card maker.
How to make a card
- Choose a card template (Canva has thousands!) or you can design your own card from scratch.
- Change the images. …
- Add your message. …
- Change the background, change the colors… …
- Download, share, or print your card for that special someone!
How do you make someone feel special on your birthday?
7 Best Ways to Make a Friend feel Loved on Their Birthday
- Call your friend and song a song: …
- Send birthday messages with beautiful quotes and wishes: …
- Have some of your friends call or text them: …
- Send over some gifts: …
- Plan a surprise party or event: …
- Fulfill one of their wishes if you can: …
- Send a shout out to the local radio station:
What are some good birthday captions?
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.
Should I keep old birthday cards?
It is okay to keep special cards.
However, not all cards are meant to be kept forever or are equal in sentimental value. A hand-made creation with a heartfelt note is different than a generic store card with just a signature at the bottom. Too often people feel obligated to keep every card out of guilt or tradition.
Is it okay to throw away birthday cards?
Old Greeting Cards
Unless the card had something particularly sentimental and meaningful written inside, throw it away. “Happy Birthday, Love Mom” does not count.
Are old birthday cards worth anything?
Most vintage greeting cards aren’t worth a lot of money, at least individually. But designers, crafters and artists often like to use the images in scrapbooking, decoupage and other applications – or simply for inspiration. They prefer to buy quantities of vintage cards.
What can I say in a card instead of love?
Here are some options to help you do just that.
- With Love.
- Lots of Love.
- Later Gator.
- Your Pal.
- My Best.
What do you say to someone going through a tough time?
- “You got this.”
- “Good luck today! …
- “Sending major good vibes your way.”
- “I know this won’t be easy, but I also know you’ve got what it takes to get through it.”
- “Hope you’re doing awesome!”
- “Time to go kick cancer’s ass!”
- “Keep on keeping on!”
How do you say I love you in a card?
I love you.
- Sweetheart, you’re my one and only. …
- My life has gotten so much better ever since I met you. …
- I never believed that love could exist, until I met you. …
- We met by chance. …
- I love the way you make me smile. …
- My heart explodes for the all the love I have for you.
Are there any free eCards?
eCardica.com is a free service that allows you to send and receive greetings cards and invitations electronically for all occasions. Some eCards are Flash-based while others are simply photos with a message attached. All eCards sent using eCardica.com are advertisement-free.