What is a unique way to wish someone a happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
How do you wish an 11 year old happy birthday?
Happy 11th birthday, sweetheart.
- May your 11th birthday be unforgettable, may you have fun, may you enjoy each and every second of the day, I love you so much and wish you a lovely time dear.
- May every moment of your life shine like stars. Today is your big day, enjoy to its fullest. Have a magnificent day.
How do you wish someone a happy birthday in England?
It’s probably no different from any other English speaking country, just plain “happy birthday” or “many happy returns” (the latter being quite old fashioned and falling out of use).
Where do you write on a birthday card?
The short answer is, yes, you can write on the inside front cover. There is no etiquette saying you cannot do this. However, there are a few conditions where this might not be such a good idea.
What is a good birthday wish?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
How do I wish my female friend happy birthday?
Happy birthday my friend!
- I am grateful that you are a part of my life. …
- In good times and bad, I’ll always be by your side. …
- Happy, happy birthday! …
- May God shower you with blessings today and always. …
- Happy, healthy, exceptional, rocking birthday to you my friend!
- Every step of the way you were there for me.
Have an amazing birthday as you are?
Hope your birthday is as wonderful and extraordinary as you are. I wish you to enjoy your special day, relax and let yourself be spoiled, you deserve it! I wish you to have a wonderful time on your Day! Wishing a happy birthday to the best person I’ve ever met in this world.
How can I write happy birthday to my son?
Happy Birthday Wishes for Son
- Have a happy and healthy birthday my dear son! Hope your day is as wonderful as you are.
- We may not be perfect parents but we are lucky to have a perfect son. Happy birthday son!
- Happy birthday my precious son! You are loved, today, tomorrow and always.
What do you write in a birthday card for your grandson?
Birthday Wishes for Grandson
- To My Special Grandson, Happy Birthday. You shine every way! …
- Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Grandson. May all your dreams take flight and all your wishes come true. …
- For My Grandson, Happy Birthday. …
- Happy Birthday. …
- For My Grandson, Happy Birthday! …
- Happy Birthday. …
- Happy Birthday. …
- Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Grandson.
How do you write a beautiful birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you say happy birthday professionally?
- “May your birthday be the start of a year filled with good luck, good health and much happiness.”
- “Wishing you much happiness on your special day. …
- “Wishing you a day full of laughter and happiness and a year that brings you much success.”
- “May all life’s blessings be yours, on your birthday and always.”
How do you write a birthday blessing?
Wishing you all God’s greatest blessings on your birthday and in the year ahead! Happy Birthday to someone so precious to the Lord and to me! My love and prayers are with you on your birthday and in the days ahead! May God bless you richly and fulfill the desires of your heart on your birthday and always!
Which side of a card do you write on?
It depends on how much you want to write. If its very long, then by all means write on the left side of the card. If it’s just a few lines, write it just below the text on the inside of the card.
What can I write in a card to a friend?
The more specific you can be, the better.
- I’m grateful for you because…
- I’m so lucky to have a friend like you. …
- I’m glad we’re friends for so many reasons. …
- Ways you’re a blessing to me:
- I appreciate so many things about you—especially…
- I cherish you, and I cherish our friendship.