What do you write in a 100th birthday card?
Top of 100th Birthday Wishes
May every minute of your 100th birthday be filled with the immense joy you’ve shared with your loved ones for 100 years. Happy birthday! Wishing you many more years of good health, overwhelming happiness, amazing grace and perfect peace of mind. Happy 100th birthday!
Are old birthday cards worth anything?
Most vintage greeting cards aren’t worth a lot of money, at least individually. But designers, crafters and artists often like to use the images in scrapbooking, decoupage and other applications – or simply for inspiration. They prefer to buy quantities of vintage cards.
What do you write in a old man’s birthday card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
How do I write a good birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
Does the Queen actually sign 100 birthday cards?
The Queen sends congratulatory messages to those celebrating their 100th and 105th birthday and every year thereafter and those celebrating their 60th, 65th and 70th wedding anniversaries and every year thereafter. You should apply for a message at least 3 weeks before the day.
What color is for 100th birthday?
A formal 100th birthday party could include black and gold, black and white, silver and black or the centenarian’s favorite color. Simply use the number “100” as the theme and decorate with various items in bunches of 100. If the birthday celebrant loves roses, decorate with 100 roses.
How do you declutter old greeting cards?
Here are some tips if you’re ready to declutter your old cards and letters:
- Find the treasures in the piles and keep those but let go of the others.
- Keep cards that have special notes written in them but say goodbye to those with just a basic signature.
- Let go of any cards or letters from people you don’t remember.
What can I do with vintage greeting cards?
For cards and letters you want to keep:
- Scan & store them on your computer. …
- Tuck them in your scrapbook or journal. …
- Keep them so you can one day give them back to the writer. …
- Repurpose them into tags & gift cards. …
- Repurpose them into scrapbook & journal embellishments. …
- Repurpose card tops into postcards.
Does anyone recycle used greeting cards?
Most cards are paper based and can be recycled, along with their envelopes, either in your household recycling collection, at local recycling points such as household waste recycling centres or at collection banks in supermarket car parks and the like.
What is a unique way to wish happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
How do you wish a child happy birthday?
Wishing the most adorable child I know a very happy birthday. May you always have a wide smile on your face. God bless you.
Happy Birthday to your cool son.
- Happy birthday, my precious little one. …
- Yay! …
- Happy birthday, kiddo. …
- Wishing a wonderful birthday celebration to a kid who is so precious to me.
How do you wish a senior happy birthday?
- “May your birthday be the start of a year filled with good luck, good health and much happiness.”
- “Wishing you much happiness on your special day. …
- “Wishing you a day full of laughter and happiness and a year that brings you much success.”
- “May all life’s blessings be yours, on your birthday and always.”
What are some good birthday captions?
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.
What is a birthday blessing?
Happy Birthday! May God bless you today on your birthday and every day after. May you be comforted by His presence in your life, and always follow His guiding light. Amen. I pray on your birthday that your faith in God continues to grow as you grow older, and that you find comfort in God’s love for you.