What can you do with a special birthday card?
What to Do With Old Cards & Letters
- Scan & store them on your computer. …
- Tuck them in your scrapbook or journal. …
- Keep them so you can one day give them back to the writer. …
- Repurpose them into tags & gift cards. …
- Repurpose them into scrapbook & journal embellishments. …
- Repurpose card tops into postcards. …
- Donate card tops.
How can I make a birthday card meaningful?
What to Write in a Birthday Card: Messages and Wishes
- Choose the Right Card. Make sure to choose a card that reminds you of the person to whom you’re giving it. …
- Make the Recipient the Main Focus. This is their day. …
- Share A Memory. Think of a memory you shared with them. …
- Speak From the Heart. Don’t feel pressured to fill the whole card with words.
What is the standard size of a birthday card?
Popular Birthday Card SizesCategory/StyleCard Size (in)Envelope Size (in)A7-Standard5×75¼ x 7¼Square5 x 55 ¼ x 5 ¼A2- Compact4 ¼ x 5 ½4 ⅜ x 5 ¾A10-Large6 x 96¼ x 9 ¼
Have an amazing birthday as you are?
Hope your birthday is as wonderful and extraordinary as you are. I wish you to enjoy your special day, relax and let yourself be spoiled, you deserve it! I wish you to have a wonderful time on your Day! Wishing a happy birthday to the best person I’ve ever met in this world.
Is it okay to throw away birthday cards?
Old Greeting Cards
Unless the card had something particularly sentimental and meaningful written inside, throw it away. “Happy Birthday, Love Mom” does not count.
Should I keep old birthday cards?
It is okay to keep special cards.
However, not all cards are meant to be kept forever or are equal in sentimental value. A hand-made creation with a heartfelt note is different than a generic store card with just a signature at the bottom. Too often people feel obligated to keep every card out of guilt or tradition.
Are old birthday cards worth anything?
Most vintage greeting cards aren’t worth a lot of money, at least individually. But designers, crafters and artists often like to use the images in scrapbooking, decoupage and other applications – or simply for inspiration. They prefer to buy quantities of vintage cards.
What is a unique way to wish happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
How do you wish happy birthday?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
What is a good birthday wish?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
What is a 5×7 card called?
A7 Envelopes are commonly called 5×7 Envelopes because they are the best envelope for 5 x 7 cards.
What is standard playing card size?
Standard Size and Index
Playing cards measure 2.5 inches x 3.5 inches with a standard index. The player cards are easy to shuffle, slide across a table, and feature a robust paper weight for improved snap. Perfect choice for a wide variety of card games including poker, blackjack, rummy, and more.