What do you write in a 90 year old birthday card?
On your 90th birthday, I hope that you are blessed with love, health and happiness.
- Happy 90th Birthday! …
- You’ve gathered 90 years of amazing memories. …
- Count your days by smiles, not tears. …
- I hope your 90th birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows, love and laughter.
What do you write in an elderly birthday card?
15 Birthday Wishes for Elders
- “Here’s to Another Year of Being Wiser.” …
- “I Can’t Fully Express How Much You Mean to Me. …
- “I Hope the Coming Years Bring Even More Happiness and Health.” …
- “May You Continue to Touch the Lives Around You.” …
- “You’re Never Too Old to Celebrate!” …
- “This Year is Another Milestone Marking Your Success.”
What do you write in a 85 year old birthday card?
I am just so happy that I got to be present at your 85th year of life, I am happy for you, love. There is nothing I love more than seeing you smile, I am so glad you are happy, enjoy today. I see grace in the way you move, I bet you were a dancer way before, happy 85th birthday!
What do you write in a professional birthday card?
25 Staff Birthday Card Wishes That Can Delight & Inspire Employees
- “Wishing you a great birthday and a memorable year. …
- “Hoping your birthday brings you many happy reasons to celebrate!”
- “Wishing you the best on your birthday and everything good in the year ahead.”
- “Hope your day is filled with happiness.”
How do you say happy birthday to an older person?
We are so grateful for you. We wish you a long life, good health, and prosperity. May your special day be filled with all the good things that you deserve, and may all your wishes come true! Uncle, don’t forget to make a wish when you blow out the candles on your birthday cake.
What do you write in an 80 year old birthday card?
May you have a happy and healthy 80th birthday! May you enjoy many, many more beautiful days ahead of you. I hope your 80th birthday is filled with love from family and friends, unforgettable moments, never-ending joy, and happy, happy memories. I’m so lucky to have someone as special as you in my life.
What do you write in a birthday card for an elderly woman?
Birthday Wishes for an Elderly Woman
Thank you for all your words of wisdom. I hope you have a blissful celebration today. It’s been so many years now, but you still look beautiful and energetic like you have always been. This is because you are being blessed by the Lord for all the good things you have done.
What is the best message for birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
How do you say happy birthday to an old lady?
Have a great day and enjoy in your life! Happy birthday old lady, thank you for always showing us kindness through and through too. You may be old of age but never of heart, you are still full of joy, happy birthday old lady! For everything that you have given me from warm smiles to good advices, happy bday, lady.
What do you write to an elderly person?
- May your day be filled with all kinds of bright sunny things.
- You’re wonderful because … ( …
- Just wanted to say Hello and tell you I’m/we’re thinking of you.
- Sending cheerful thoughts to brighten your day.
- You make me smile. …
- Sending lots of hugs your way.
- You make my heart smile.
What do you reply when someone wishes you happy birthday?
Just “thank you” or “thank you so much” and a smile should be enough. How do I reply if someone I hate says “happy birthday” to me? Put on your best smile, act pleasant and like you don’t hate the person, and say, “Thank you.” Don’t say anything mean, though, as it will encourage him/her to be nasty.
What are different ways to say happy birthday?
Different Ways to Say Happy Birthday
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Have a good one!
- Have a great birthday!
- All the best!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.
How do you write a beautiful birthday message?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you wish an 11 year old happy birthday?
Happy 11th birthday, sweetheart.
- May your 11th birthday be unforgettable, may you have fun, may you enjoy each and every second of the day, I love you so much and wish you a lovely time dear.
- May every moment of your life shine like stars. Today is your big day, enjoy to its fullest. Have a magnificent day.