What do you write in a 90 year old birthday card?
On your 90th birthday, I hope that you are blessed with love, health and happiness.
- Happy 90th Birthday! …
- You’ve gathered 90 years of amazing memories. …
- Count your days by smiles, not tears. …
- I hope your 90th birthday is full of sunshine and rainbows, love and laughter.
What do you write in an elderly birthday card?
15 Birthday Wishes for Elders
- “Here’s to Another Year of Being Wiser.” …
- “I Can’t Fully Express How Much You Mean to Me. …
- “I Hope the Coming Years Bring Even More Happiness and Health.” …
- “May You Continue to Touch the Lives Around You.” …
- “You’re Never Too Old to Celebrate!” …
- “This Year is Another Milestone Marking Your Success.”
What do you write in a 85 year old birthday card?
I am just so happy that I got to be present at your 85th year of life, I am happy for you, love. There is nothing I love more than seeing you smile, I am so glad you are happy, enjoy today. I see grace in the way you move, I bet you were a dancer way before, happy 85th birthday!
How do you say happy birthday to an older person?
We are so grateful for you. We wish you a long life, good health, and prosperity. May your special day be filled with all the good things that you deserve, and may all your wishes come true! Uncle, don’t forget to make a wish when you blow out the candles on your birthday cake.
How do you wish a senior happy birthday?
- “May your birthday be the start of a year filled with good luck, good health and much happiness.”
- “Wishing you much happiness on your special day. …
- “Wishing you a day full of laughter and happiness and a year that brings you much success.”
- “May all life’s blessings be yours, on your birthday and always.”
What do you write in a birthday card for an elderly woman?
Birthday Wishes for an Elderly Woman
Thank you for all your words of wisdom. I hope you have a blissful celebration today. It’s been so many years now, but you still look beautiful and energetic like you have always been. This is because you are being blessed by the Lord for all the good things you have done.
What is the best message for birthday?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
What do you write in an 80 year old birthday card?
May you have a happy and healthy 80th birthday! May you enjoy many, many more beautiful days ahead of you. I hope your 80th birthday is filled with love from family and friends, unforgettable moments, never-ending joy, and happy, happy memories. I’m so lucky to have someone as special as you in my life.
What do you write to an elderly person?
- May your day be filled with all kinds of bright sunny things.
- You’re wonderful because … ( …
- Just wanted to say Hello and tell you I’m/we’re thinking of you.
- Sending cheerful thoughts to brighten your day.
- You make me smile. …
- Sending lots of hugs your way.
- You make my heart smile.
What do you say for a 95th birthday?
Perfect to wish a very Happy 95th Birthday. Inside Text: Today may you enjoy all the little things in life, all the love and happiness that is all around you, and the simple joys of cherished moments with those you care for. Wishing you all the best, on this special day and always.
What do you reply when someone wishes you happy birthday?
Just “thank you” or “thank you so much” and a smile should be enough. How do I reply if someone I hate says “happy birthday” to me? Put on your best smile, act pleasant and like you don’t hate the person, and say, “Thank you.” Don’t say anything mean, though, as it will encourage him/her to be nasty.