What do you write in a 9 year old card?
Heartfelt Birthday Card Messages for Kids:
- As you blow out your candles, I hope all your wishes come true. Happy birthday!
- Wishing you a special day as marvelous as you! Happy birthday!
- There’s nothing more special than the day you were born—because that’s the day the whole world became brighter!
What should I do with kids old birthday cards?
For cards and letters you want to keep:
- Scan & store them on your computer. …
- Tuck them in your scrapbook or journal. …
- Keep them so you can one day give them back to the writer. …
- Repurpose them into tags & gift cards. …
- Repurpose them into scrapbook & journal embellishments. …
- Repurpose card tops into postcards.
What are some birthday cards?
Birthday Card Ideas to Make Yourself
- Kissing buttons cards. Adding a bit of a 3D element to a card is always fun, and it’s totally visually appealing too. …
- Hiding bear card.
- Paper doily cupcake card. …
- Birthday candle card. …
- String balloon card. …
- Sharpie whale card. …
- Paper cutout age card. …
- Washi tape candle card.
What do you write in a old friend’s birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
How do you wish a 9 year old happy birthday?
May you always find joy in the little things life has to offer…the way you do now. May you always feel free to rock your own style, because that’s what makes you (and everybody who truly loves you) happy. Happy 9th birthday! May you always have the amazing courage you possess today to face tomorrow’s fears.
What do you say to a 9 year old for her birthday?
Love you so much, sweetheart. Happy 9th birthday! I wish you a day filled with happiness, excitement, fun, and laughter with your favorite friends and most loving family. I pray that you will grow up to be everything we pray that you will be.
Should I keep old birthday cards?
It is okay to keep special cards.
However, not all cards are meant to be kept forever or are equal in sentimental value. A hand-made creation with a heartfelt note is different than a generic store card with just a signature at the bottom. Too often people feel obligated to keep every card out of guilt or tradition.
How do I display old greeting cards?
How to Display, Repurpose, and Store Sentimental Cards
- Frame Your Favorites. via Care2. …
- Make a Scrapbook Album. via Something Turquoise. …
- Create a Sentimental Photo Mat. via How to Use It Creatively. …
- Highlight Cards in Mason Jars. …
- Create Personalized Magnets. …
- Create Gift Tags. …
- Return Them. …
- Make Your Own Garland.
How can I make a homemade birthday card?
Make an easy DIY birthday card with just a few pieces of paper. Start with a blank greeting card (or make your own from folded cardstock) and use glue or double-stick tape to attach a balloon shape cut from bright paper. Add a sweet message to the balloon, and pop this cute card in an envelope!
How do you make homemade greeting cards?
How to Make Two Easy Handmade Greeting Cards:
- 1 8”x11” piece of card stock.
- 2 sheet of coordinating, decorative paper.
- Paper cutter.
- Scrapbooking paper adhesive tape or dots (you could also use a glue stick)
- Small holiday saying stamp.
- Ink stamp pad.
- Invitation size envelopes (available at office supply stores)
Have an amazing birthday as you are?
Hope your birthday is as wonderful and extraordinary as you are. I wish you to enjoy your special day, relax and let yourself be spoiled, you deserve it! I wish you to have a wonderful time on your Day! Wishing a happy birthday to the best person I’ve ever met in this world.
What is a good birthday wish?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
What are some good birthday captions?
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.