What do you write in a 1st birthday card?
General First Birthday Messages
- “Your age will no longer be measured in days, weeks, or even months. …
- “One year down, and many, many, many more to go.”
- “Happy birthday to the cutest little one-year-old I know!”
- “You’re growing up fast. …
- “You are one cool little kid. …
- “God loves you and knew you before you were even born.
How do you wish a one year old Happy birthday?
May your first year with us be the first of many, many more to come! I know that you will fill us with as much happiness as you have, always, so happy birthday! We can’t believe that you are one already! Have a joyful day like you always do, and may you always be successful in life!
How do I write a good birthday card?
- “I’m so grateful you came into the world because you make my world better every day. …
- “Thanks for you being you and being mine.”
- “It’s your day, and I can’t wait to celebrate it with you.”
- “I hope your birthday is the happiest.”
- “Happy Birthday, Beautiful.”
- “Wish you were here for me to spoil today.”
Does a 1 year old understand no?
Rule #1: The word “discipline” means teaching, not punishing. Understand that, at this age, baby is beginning to learn the word no. Only use it when you mean it, and expect baby to challenge you on it every time for a while.
What do I say to my son on his first birthday?
Darling boy of mine, thank you for this first year. Thank you for teaching me and being patient with me. Thank you for your unconditional love, and your sloppy kisses. I’ll love you forever, and beyond.
How can I wish my daughter her first birthday?
Dear daughter, our first year with you has been the most special one of our lives. With every passing day, we fall more deeply in love with you. You are a little angel, spreading joy and happiness everywhere. Happy 1st birthday, angel!
How do you bless a child’s birthday?
- Happy Birthday to my lovely kid. Sending you my love and blessings. …
- Happy Birthday to our little champ. You fill our hearts with joy and love. …
- Happy birthday to my lovely cutie. I pray that your little and loving heart which brings sunshine into our lives experience happiness and overflow with joy always.
How do you say happy birthday to a cute baby?
Wishing the most adorable child I know a very happy birthday. May you always have a wide smile on your face. God bless you.
Happy Birthday to your cool son.
- Happy birthday, my precious little one. …
- Yay! …
- Happy birthday, kiddo. …
- Wishing a wonderful birthday celebration to a kid who is so precious to me.
What is a good birthday wish?
“Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy. Happy birthday!” “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!” “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
What are some good birthday captions?
Birthday Captions For Instagram Selfies
- Hold on to your inner child as you grow older.
- Hugs, kisses and lots of birthday wishes!
- Today is a great day cause it’s my birthday!
- Making my years count instead of counting the years.
- I hope the birthday cake is as sweet as me.
- On this day, a queen was born.
What do you write in a short and sweet birthday card?
Casual, short birthday messages are always a nice touch
- I hope your celebration gives you many happy memories!
- Enjoy your special day.
- Have the best birthday ever!
- Wherever the year ahead takes you, I hope it’s happy.
- The day is all yours — have fun!
- Thinking of you on your birthday and wishing you everything happy.
Is it OK to scold a 1 year old?
Spanking is not OK.
Spanking has become extremely controversial in recent years with most parenting experts agreeing that it is counterproductive to discipline toddlers in this way. Studies have shown that spanking can lead to childhood anxiety and can actually show a child that it’s OK to hit.
How do you discipline a 1 year old?
How to Discipline a 1 Year Old
- Set boundaries. Noted pediatrician and child development expert Dr. …
- Distract and redirect. One year old children explore using their hands and mouths. …
- Model behavior. …
- Validate feelings. …
- Ignore bad behavior and praise good behavior. …
- Anticipate problems. …
- Use “No!” judiciously. …
- Be consistent.